Dear valued Patients,
Walnut Creek Laser Dentistry is up and running!
Next time you see us things might look a little different. Following guidelines from the ADA, CDC, and the Contra Costa County Department of Public Health we’ve implemented changes to help battle the spread of COVID-19 and make your visit as safe as possible:
- All patients and staff have their temperature taken when entering the office.
- All patients and staff are asked a series of questions to determine they have not recently been exposed to COVID-19 and are not displaying any symptoms.
- All patients use a hydrogen peroxide mouthwash before their appointment starts to neutralize any possible microbial particles in the oral cavity that would be aerosolized during the appointment.
- All staff wear proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Masks are worn at all times in the office, with the exception of patients in the chair receiving dental care.
- All surfaces are wiped down with antimicrobial wipes, both in the waiting room and in operatories
- All rooms are fogged with a spray that reaches all surfaces (360°). This “fog” is an all-natural solution that is 100% safe and eco-friendly. It is Electrolyzed water known as HOCl. It effectively kills the Covid-19 virus and will help prevent you from catching other flus and colds while in our office.
- We are permitting a limited number of patients in the office at a time in order to promote social distancing protocol
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
Stephen P. Eriksen, DDS and Team