General, restorative, and cosmetic dentist serving families in the Walnut Creek, CA area
At Walnut Creek Laser Dentistry, we believe our patients deserve nothing less than the best. A healthy, beautiful smile is not only great for your overall health and wellbeing, but also gives you confidence throughout life’s important moments. That’s why we are committed to offering comprehensive preventive and restorative dental care services, using state-of-the-art technologies and materials, and staying up to date on the latest dental advances through continuing education for our dental team.
Why choose Walnut Creek Laser Dentistry?
Our dentist, Dr. Stephen P. Eriksen, grew up in Walnut Creek, CA and has been treating families in the area for over 20 years. We are highly active in the community and take pride in helping make every patient feel like a member of our dental family. Our team of dental professionals is deeply committed to making your dental visit pleasant while ensuring the optimal health of your smile. This includes using the latest options available to prevent disease, restore health to your smile, and make your dental experience comfortable, such as:
- Regular dental checkups and gentle cleanings
- Educational information to help you make the most of your home hygiene routine
- Occlusal adjustments when your bite feels “off”
- Needle- and drill-free fillings where possible
- Laser dental treatments, including laser gum therapy
- Oral cancer screenings
- Emergency treatment for when the unexpected happens
- Dental restorations such as crowns, partials, and full dentures
- Cosmetic treatments to enhance your smile, such as tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, clear aligners to straighten teeth, and more
Personalized care for your family
One of the things we love most about taking care of Walnut Creek families’ oral health is getting to know each patient personally. We take the time to talk with you at each visit and never rush you into making decisions. We believe that knowledge is power and give you all of the information you need to make the informed choice that is best for your oral health, treatment preferences, and budget. Whether you are coming into the office for preventive care or other needs such as dental restorations or cosmetic services, each patient’s treatment plan is highly customized based on an in-depth evaluation by Dr. Eriksen and designed to fit your needs and lifestyle. Give us a call at (925) 962-2120 to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to welcoming you to our dental family!Read More About Us